Quantcast

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Recommended for the Traveler

When I look at friends' travel pictures, I also hope they have shots of the markets.  I love those pictures.  The open air markets of other countries always seem so alive and dangerous.  They make me think of Agraba in Alladin and all of the places I want to visit.

People have made Pinterest boards for these pictures!!



Also, I recommend checking out the Pinterest profile of the new Little Market from Lauren Conrad.

What things do you like to see when you visit new places?  Besides the open air markets and kitsch shops, I definitely hunt down local food and some interactions with strangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.