Quantcast

Monday, September 15, 2014

A Fox Village in Japan!

Mark this on the list of places I need to visit before I die.

Zao Fox Village in Japan!

Putting this on my bucket travel list: a fox village in Japan!
via RocketNews24 via Matome

The Fox Village is about 4 hours north of the airport in Tokyo.  It's a fox preserve open to visitors, with a $10 admission fee for adults.   There are areas where you can pet the foxes, and you can buy food for them and feed the, too.  Click here to read one visitor's story.


Would you like to go?  Is there some other animal you wish you could interact with like this?  By the way, I heard that Colorado might be getting a cat cafe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.