Quantcast

Friday, September 19, 2014

Recommended with Asian-Spiced Meatballs and Noodles

This is one of my very favorite dishes!  I made it on Tuesday, and can't get enough of it.  The recipe is very easy and quick to make, and it's got noodles in it, so it's an immediate winner with me.  The sauce is actually my favorite part of the dish.  It tastes so good, I almost always overeat when I make this!  Here's the recipe from Bev Cooks!

Quick and easy Asian-inspired dinner recipe from Bev Cooks
Picture and Recipe for Asian-spiced meatballs with noodles from Bev Cooks

I've used two different kinds of noodles with this recipe.  Japanese soba noodles have a softer bite than spaghetti and are pretty slippery, so the sauce doesn't stick well.  Korean glass noodles have a strange texture to most American palates, but the sauce sticks to them like glue.  Let me know if you try it!

Recommended with Asian-Spiced Meatballs and Noodles...


This cat's favorite pastime

The fascinating story of a man who lived in the woods of Maine alone and with no human contact for 27 years

I'm moving to the apartment 3 doors down soon, and I'm in purge mode.  Here are some great tips on cutting your wardrobe in half.  (The hardest part for me is when sentiment wants to make the decisions instead of reason.  Do you have this problem, too?)

I didn't know there were so many tools used for making bento box lunches!

7 Signs You're Becoming an Adult

There's a new Japanese girl band that combines heavy metal with cutesy pop called Babymetal.  I've never heard anything like it before, but I actually like the song in the second video.

You've never seen the universe like this.

Are these firework fish real life???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.