Quantcast

Monday, September 29, 2014

Summer Nail Art Round Up

I wanted to share some of my different manicures from the summer.  I post them on Instagram, but here they are with the details listed.

I started doing my nails in 2011, started to get creative in 2012, and started to get crazy in 2014.  (One time I spend $80 in one month on new nail stuff.  I'm a little ashamed.)  If you have any questions about anything you see or if there's something you'd like me to try, just shout.  And if you're in Atlanta, I'd love to do your nails!  Drop me a comment or email!

Tigers, butterflies, and sushi!  Some nail art from this summer  |  Lindsay Eryn

1. Tiger nails
I wore this one weekend when I needed some extra courage.  Spirit animal tiger!  The orange is "Sunny Side Up" from Wet n Wild.  The tiger stripe nail is a gradient of "Anemone" from SinfulColors, "Sunny Side Up," and the white from the Kiss nail art paint. The black on both nails is also from the Kiss nail art paint.  The tiger stamp is from Suki 02 plate from MoYou London.

2. Butterfly nails
I was trying really hard to use the saran wrap technique to make a swirly, pretty mess on my fingernails, but it wasn't working out.  I ended up going solid with RD301 from The Face Shop on all my nails except for two on each hand.  For the butterfly nails, I sponged RD301, an unlabeled yellow from The Face Shop, No. 7 from Innisfree's echo nail color line, and "Sunny Side Up" from Wet n Wild.  Then I used my detailing black and white from Kiss nail art paint for the lines and dots.

3. Sushi heart nails
These were my anniversary nails!  Caleb and I had a lovely sushi dinner to celebrate our first anniversary, and I wanted my nails to match.  I painted all nails with this Kiss white nail art polish that is meant to be used for details, not as a base.  The glitter polish "Gold Standard" from American Eagle.  For the nigiri sushi, I used the black from my Kiss nail artl set and "Anemone" from SinfulColors.  I used the Suki 03 plate from MoYou London for the sushi stamp and also for the hearts stamp on my ring finger.  The polishes for the hearts are "Berry Naughty" from Essie and "Flirty Pink" from Love My Nails.

4. Dotted holo nail
My base is "Harp on It" from Color Club.  I used the thick end of a dotting tool to make the three dots in three different polishes that I bought in Korea.  I actually don't have their color names, but I know the jungle green and the lime green are from Innisfree.

4 comments:

  1. Those Sushi Heart Nails are totally adorable!
    With love,
    Vera
    http://theflashwindow.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That little sushi guy is my favorite! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I love the butterflies! They turned out so good! I love seeing your nail art ideas, so pretty and creative :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm surprised they turned out as well as they did, but I'm looking forward to the day when it doesn't take me 10 minutes per nail! :)

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.