Quantcast

Thursday, October 16, 2014

The Intentional Blogging Challenge

Do you have a blog?  Do you enjoy it, want to improve it, or want to improve your writing?  Come join the Intentional Blogging Challenge with me!  Jeff Goins is hosting it and is giving us great stretching challenges like finessing your about page, setting up an email newsletter, and writing different kinds of posts that boost traffic.  Even if you're late, you can go back and look at the previous challenges and catch up.

http://goinswriter.com/blog-challenge/
Jeff is a published writer himself, and he really cares about helping other writers and bloggers get better at what they love.  He offers a lot of different resources to challenge members for free, and he's made himself available for any questions and concerns.  My favorite part of the challenge is the Facebook group where all the members (and Jeff) are sharing, critiquing, and encouraging.  It's great to be a part of such a welcoming group!

Want to join?  Sign up here!  It's free, and you won't regret it!

P.s.  My thoughts on my own blog's purpose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.