Quantcast

Monday, October 13, 2014

The Window Boxes of Charleston

During our summer vacation in Charleston, I was taken by the many charming window boxes on the houses downtown.  You could tell that they were tended to constantly, and I imagine that their gardeners took great pride in them.  I started taking pictures for future inspiration.  Aren't they beautiful?

Charming Charleston window boxes | Lindsay Eryn
 I liked getting to see all the different plan combinations.  Some were luxurious, some were overflowing, some were whimsical, some were strong and steady.  Ah me, I'm so excited to experiment with plants like this when I grow up!  Also, I want The Plant Recipe Book.  I saw it at Anthropologie last month, and I've been pining for it ever since.

Do you like plants, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.